Friday, December 21, 2007

Sanity Check = Doin OK!

I've managed to do OK this week, despite temptations GALORE. I've had several dinners and lunches out, which I always view as a treat = splurge = not necessarily good for me. I've made good choices for the most part and had a few bites of desserts here and there, but overall I've stuck to the plan. Next week I'm arming myself with Larabars (the cleanest bars ever!), almonds, my beloved prunes, and natural peanut butter. This'll get me through the schnacky-let's-have-some-pie-between-meals thing.

Workout-wise, I posted on the fitness forum this week with Phit-N-Phat, and Corinne told me to email my workout schedule to her, then email every day after I get my workout done. Damn, this has really worked. I was really, really close to not working out yesterday, but instead modified my exercises to include most of the workout (Ok, so it wasn't perfect). Next week my workout plan is to walk in my parents' neighborhood (very hilly, and about about a mile round trip -- I'll be doing 3-5 laps), with walking lunges. The upstairs hallway is perfect for bear crawls, crab walks, and push ups. I'm working out the 25th, 26th, 27th and 29th. On the 28th I'm coming to see Megan -- woo woo!

No comments: