Wednesday, December 12, 2007

THE FRIGGING SCALE WON"T MOVE

No seriously, it won't move. I actually wondered if it was broken this morning. You'd think that not working out for 6 DAYS I'd lose at least some muscle. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I gain a half a pound. FUCK!

I'm going to experiment with edging my calories down a bit just to see what happens. I'm also looking into calorie cyling, which means something about keeping calories lower for three consecutive days, then increasing them slightly two days out of the week.

I'm also trying not to go completely postal and crazy about beating myself up -- you have GOT to get serious Heather! But still, I downloaded new workouts today from Phit-n-Phat and am going to try to do a bit of cardio tonight, assuming I am not wiped out from being back at work today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I completely understand what you mean about the scale being a stubborn bastard. well those are my words. hahha.

but I know how it feels. It will work eventually, it has to!