Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday to... My Thighs!!!!!!

OH MY GOD. My kid and all her little friends had their birthdays this past week. I was really good and either had no cake or just a tiny piece. Then there was the pizza, the chicken nuggets, the ziti... Are these people deliberately trying to sabotage my weight-loss efforts?

There was this one cake, it was so delicious. Heather, I would have given you all the cake and eaten the icing...just like at your wedding shower. The icing was buttercream and had a little almond extract in it. Soooo... good.... I was weak, I kept eating the icing left around the bottom of the cake.

I guess we'll see how this all plays out when I weigh-in on Thursday.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Maybe someday I'll like icing again. Pete made homemade whipped cream recently and I LOVED it. And ate it. It was hell on my GI system but so worth it.

Congrats on making it through the ring of fire! :)