Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cookies and Stuff

As predicted, this trip to LA has been harder than I thought to eat healthy. Last night was Cuban food, which was To DIE For, but I suspect the extra oil on the plate from the flank steak remains wasn't exactly calorie conscious. Still, I am awake at an obscenely early hour (I've actually got up an HOUR ago) to hit the treadmill and get my workout in. Gotta do it!

Tomorrow night's landmine: the Google Christmas party. God help me. I'm considering wearing the bridesmaid dress from your wedding; if I can fit into it. I think I can... The party is semi-formal and I'm sure will be jaw-dropping in terms of food and fun. Maybe they'll have a moon bounce!

Good luck at your weigh in tonight; hope you've had a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had our bounce party today for the kids. SO FUN!

Definitely wear the dress, you'll look fabu!