Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Can't Get No...

You know the rest. It's all about being satisfied as Heather pointed out in her last post. If you eat something that makes you feel satisfied in both the taste and feeling full categories, you're less likely to go searching for additional food. And the problem is, this time of year, there's all sorts of "satisfying" foods out there at parties, luncheons, etc. I literally had to leave a party the other night because I just didn't want to eat or drink anymore and it was too much of a temptation.

I'm having such horrible PMS that I just want to eat! I had 18 pieces of sushi the other day. That's the equivalent of three rolls. Trust me, I could have eaten MUCH more. But it was sooo good. Then I went on to linguine with white clam sauce at a work dinner. I inhaled my food while the other women were daintily making their way through their meals. Yeah me.

But I've lost 8.8 pounds and my jeans are huge. I just want to keep going... Goal AHOY!

2 comments:

B2B SEO Copywriting said...

Good job on the weight loss! Baggy jeans are the greatest! And at least sushi is mostly good for you ;-)

Heather said...

Did you get the vitamins? How many months am I going to have to nag you, woman?