Friday, October 26, 2007

Vacation was um, bad for me?

Right. I'm 3.5 lbs. heavier than the last time I weighed. Now, here's the part where I give you the caveats: yesterday I had my cheat meal, which was a fantastic hamburger and fries. For dinner. Not to be gross, but it's still in me. So there's that weight. AND I lifted on Wednesday night and am positive I'm carrying around the water from that.

So here's my weight: 139.8

However, I will weigh tomorrow and may in future weeks have to move my cheat meal to another night. This is no way to start a Friday!

2 comments:

Losing Our Thighs, Gaining Our Hotness said...

So, you're current weight is my goal weight. I guess I'm ok with that... Now where's that tall building... : - )

Heather said...

OH cut it out. You're taller than me, and I have a small frame!

I was in a downward spiral of defeatist thoughts, then had to attend an aggressive brainstorming meeting (solo) with WH Super Star. We need to come up with a new name for him. ZPSS = Zipper Problem Super Star?, So then I had to get in I WILL KICK YOUR ASS MODE, which somehow puts a rosier picture on everything. So I guess I'll weigh tomorrow and the next day, and basically I'll just chain myself to the scale. Sounds good, right?