Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

So, I've been having a good eating week. Staying on target with points. Stayed away from food pretty much at the parties we went to this past weekend. I actually ended up with one point I just couldn't use on Monday. Imagine that.

However, my child is driving me crazy, so, of course, all I want to do is eat and drink. Instead of running last night, I drove to the liquor store. Although, I had already done my brisk 45-minute walk during the day. Just as I'm feeling better about my weight and eating, I'm feeling crappy and insecure as a mom.

Can't we ever win?

H, glad to hear you're back on track. I knew you'd get there. xxoo

1 comment:

Heather said...

Re: insecure mom. What is helpful for you? Reading other mom's experiences? Knowing that you're not alone? Or would a break be better? Can you go to the gym and park her in daycare? Or is that not an option? I'm completely clueless on these things, as you know.