Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sufficiently Talked Down From Ledge


Hookay. I'm better. I removed the whip from my overly self-critical hands and have stopped beating myself up, and thinking WAY WAY WAY too much about my body/weight/body image issues.




Here's what I'm trying to remember in a Stuart Smalley kinda way:



  • Every step towards the goal is a good one. Steps sideways are bound to happen.

  • I am not my body.

  • Every meal, every opportunity to work out, is a choice I make.

In other news, my daily weigh ins are going well; I'm trying to figure out the scale's sensitivity and how water/workouts affect the numbers. I did 45 mins. of cardio yesterday -- woo woo! But went over on my calories. I've picked more veggies to eat today and am trying to do better. And not dwell.

No comments: