Monday, November 26, 2007

So Dat's How It Iz???

Look at you gettin' all up in my shizzle. : - ) I haven't posted because I've had family here and I've been cooking and eating. So basically, I'm scared to see if I've made any recent progress. I did not weigh in last week b/c of Thanksgiving. And I don't have a scale at home (I need to get one...) so, I have to wait until Thursday. I wouldn't say I've been counting points, but I've been trying really hard to eat good stuff and not overdo it.

But most importantly, I've stepped up the cardio 100 %. I went to the gym just about every day this last week and burned about 300 calories each time. I LOVE my new iPod shuffle. It rocks and really gets me going.

So, to summarize: No, I didn't get any vitamins, I have no idea how much I weigh, but my pants are all loose.

Until Thursday....

2 comments:

Heather said...

Bravo!! Do you want my old digital scale? It's basic and white. I'll chuck it in the suitcase and will deliver at Christmas if you do.

The shuffle is amazing, isn't it? I'm obsessed with my lil guy. He's my new BFF. So light. So easy. No playlits to choose. Just click on and go!

Anonymous said...

Yo woman. I love your goal jeans, they make your tushy look all nice! Don't worry about the scale, I'll make Jon get me one for Christmas. How romantic...

I downloaded a workout mix from iTunes. It has "Eye of the Tiger" on it. 'Nuf said. Peace out!