Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Does Dinner Equal Disaster???

So, we went out to dinner for our anniversary last night. I scouted the menu beforehand (my new obsession) to plan my meal. And food wise, I think I did well. I opted for the pan seared scallops instead of the breaded ones. And the meal came with tons of veggies. For an appetizer we got a cold thai chicken wrap. Nothing breaded or fried or anything. Very refreshing.

However, I did have two glasses of wine. They do a generous pour (6oz) but we were celebrating, right? I had a few bites of dessert and called it a day.

I have no idea how to calculate the points. Although a majority of them are alcohol. I guess as long as I don't go over my flex points, I'm fine.

I told Jon on the way home that I felt full, actually full and a little uncomfortable. Oh course, I felt crappy too, like that's a bad feeling and I'm going to gain weight this week instead of lose. I guess we'll find out tomorrow. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm an ass for forgetting your anniversary. Hope it was happy! Sounds like you made some good choices. I'm hoping to avert the bread basket and wine tonight; i'm having dinner with Kate formerly from Ag -- I'm excited to see her. It's an Italian place; I'm getting carpaccio and a garden salad. NO BREAD! Please god, help me not eat bread.

Anonymous said...

Be strong. Say Hi! to Kate. No worries about the anniversary. I really don't think anyone but the couple really needs to remember. But the third anniversary is the "leather" anniversary... FUN!