Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Great now I have that horrid 80s song in my head

Greetings! Did you get some vitamins?

So apparently I'm weighing 137.5. I've lost two whole pounds since we started. I suck, but I'm not giving up: I'm moving forward. I'm focusing on my calorie counts and not so much on the clean eating, although I will say without sugar cravings, things tend to be a lot easier. The other day someone brought in chocolate cheesecake to the office. Sweet and savory, what could be better? Actually, I can think of a lot of things, like egg whites with salsa. What the hell is that, right? I didn't have any cheesecake; the sweets don't appeal to me as much anymore. (Although I did fantasize about making out with a rich fudgy brownie yesterday; together we were magical.) So it's calories that are mattering for me more, and I'm not getting all crazy if I have a freaking glass of wine. If I have the calories to do so, then I'm doin it! You can't stop me!

I'm also sad -- I mean happy -- to report that I'm tapering off the coffee, which means half decaf in preparation for February or March's um, events?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Well I am preparing for, or rather, going to be working on, an event in Feb/April also.

Speaking of vitamins, have you started taking your prenatals? It's good to get them in your system before you have that event!