Saturday, January 5, 2008

Thinking about Definitely Switching

I had an awesome week eating and workout wise, and I swear, when I weigh tomorrow, that scale will be the goddamn same thing. I feel great, I see a difference in my body, but damn. I can't believe I'll be the same weight while losing tons and tons of inches. What the hell?

I'm going to wait until tomorrow, but I'm considering either 1. DEFINITELY edging down my calories to 1500 or doing WW Core, where I'd have to limit things like peanut butter. Yesterday I had four tablespoons, so you see how this might be an advantage to uh, cut back.

I'm really pissed. It sucks to work this hard for now SIX MONTHS and my weight has not changed. Sure my skinny jeans are getting smaller -- but I bought them NEARLY TWO MONTHS AGO. Dammit.

It HAS to the calories. When I was first starting out the eating clean I wasn't counting calories but going more torwards how I felt, and I was dropping weight like crazy, but then I was feeling light-headed. Remember? Then I checked my calories and they were like 1,000. So clearly there's got to be a balance. My new calorie range is 1,300 for non-workout days and 1,500 for workout days.

I'll post tomorrow morning with my weight. Even if it's down a bit, which I seriously fucking doubt, I'm cutting the calories. Enough is enough.

No comments: