Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm Really Not Schizo

No seriously. I know I posted below that I was increasing calories then the very next day, I post that I'm cutting them back. 

I'm not having a psychotic break. I'm torn between the advice of my trainer vs. how I know my body. 1700 calories is too much for my body to eat, says me. It may be fine for women who have actual height or super charged metabolisms. It appears I am not one of those women. So this book I'm reading talks about listening to your body, so I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna listen, and the message I'm hearing is YOU NEED TO EAT LESS CALORIES. 

Nuff said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Phit n Phat girl as well but haven't found the cardio to make me sweat as much as my normal 3.1 mile run or 4 mile run at 6.3. Which cardio are you doing? Thanks! Love your blogs btw!!

Unknown said...

i would do the same thing. It only makes sense. Our body knows more than we do about it :-)