Friday, January 4, 2008

GO MEGAN!

Wow. You are certainly a badass. I'm so proud of you. How are your vitamins? ;)

I've had a really, really good week. Totally OP (on-plan), with no booze, no carbs at night, and aiming for my protein goals every day. I have noticed though that upon resuming my crazy workout routine, I'm starving. Starving. So I'm aiming for 1600-1700 calories a day instead of 1500-1700. And it seems to be making a difference. Belly flatter. Pants bigger. I am hoping working toward my goal jeans fitting by next weekend, when we head to Detroit. I also downloaded and started a new routine this week, and I feel like a total badass in my little gym at the office doing the heavy lifting again, and doing the HIIT.

PS I had my cheat meal last night with chicken mole poblano, an entire basket of chips and salsa, and a corona light, and some dark chocolate. Freaking awesome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job kicking so much butt!

How is the ulcer by the way?